[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Thu Dec 4 16:17:36 MST 2008

Nicholas Leippe wrote:

> Try this simple test: look it up in the phone book. Does it appear in the
> government pages, or in the business white pages? Yep. In the business pages,
> after Federal Express...

Who uses a phone book?

http://www.federalreserve.gov/

hmmm ends in gov.  I'd check in the phone book but I don't have one.
Plus it would probably be the number for the local federal reserve(which
is private).

The rest of your post is a conspiracy rant("that's what they want you to
believe").  It is based off of pure speculation and is as valid as any
other speculation there is no weight behind it.

Kyle