[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Thu Dec 4 10:54:44 MST 2008

<quote name="Nicholas Leippe" date="Thu,  4 Dec 2008 at 10:46 -0700">
> On Thursday 04 December 2008 10:25:00 am Von Fugal wrote:
> > I don't want to drag this out, (and I do think we should return to a
> > gold standard).
>
> No no no. We do not want a gold standard. Not unless you want severely worse
> worldwide poverty.
> Find yourself a copy of the documentary "the money masters" (youtube) and
> watch it sometime (or just listen to it--there isn't much to actually see in
> it).
Some people make really good arguments against the gold stadard. Some
people make really good arguments for it. Who's right? *shrug* I believe
in the gold standard. I said I don't want to drag this out, and I'm not
going to tell you my opinion is the one true opinion.

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre