[OT] Ameros will clog the tubes - was Re: Network Neutrality

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Thu Dec 4 10:33:55 MST 2008

Michael Torrie wrote:
> Von Fugal wrote:
>
>> What about the european union? Because Amero sounds like Euro? Nobody
>> said the Amero had anything to do with the Euro, besides maybe a clever
>> naming gimmick. But as you point out, the Amero is nothing like the
>> Euro, so the naming gimmick is aimed at acceptance of the Amero, not
>> some attempt by the so called "conspiracy theorists" to discredit it.
>>

> Right.  I'm not speaking to you then.
>
> In my experience, most folks who are most afraid of the Amero point to
> the creation of the EU and the Euro as the beginning of a grand, one
> world order conspiracy.  I mean if 20 something nations can get together
> and "give up their sovereignty" then it could happen to us too!

What's really bad, is that it's already started!!!  Ecuador uses the
exact same currency as us and Argentina's money is tied to our dollar as
well.  Three countries in the Americas using the same currency, one
world government is upon us.  It will all be over soon!!!

Kyle

ps the conspiracy part of the "amero"  is that some people believe that
[former or ex-president] signed a secret treaty about it.  The fact that
there are people who think it's a good idea is not a conspiracy.  For
those of you who haven't heard this conspiracy, check snopes.