PLUG December Meeting Ideas?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Dec 1 18:58:40 MST 2008

On Mon, December 1, 2008 18:33, William Attwood wrote:
>> To quote our president-elect, "You can put lipstick on a pig... but it's
>> still
>> a pig."
> "As we say in Wyoming, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig."
> -- Vice President Dick Cheney. 2004.

PLUG:
Pig
Lipstick
Unequivocally
Glib

Stuart has graciously offered to present on SELinux. Details coming shortly.
No pigs, or Frank-N-Furters, are allowed. We need to cut spending on pork
barrels in these hard economic times. Also, all wacky science experiments
involving singing meatloaf are prohibited.

-Ryan