PLUG December Meeting Ideas?

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:33:43 MST 2008

> (Is there any wonder PHP-fanboy Brendan top-posted and didn't trim?)
>
> To quote our president-elect, "You can put lipstick on a pig... but it's
> still
> a pig."
>
> Any other ideas for a PLUG topic??? PLEASE?!
>
> --
> fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
>  "Our clothes makes healthy and sexy impression to us. It transforms
>  yourself completely, and giving you happy times."
>    -- Seen on a clothing tag in Japan

It's PLUG - the first character standing for...?? So, why would we decide
not to have a discussion on a topic that can help those that are not yet
transitioned into the OOP world; as much as PHP5 can be OOP, of course.

"As we say in Wyoming, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig."
-- Vice President Dick Cheney. 2004.