PLUG December Meeting Ideas?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Mon Dec 1 18:24:35 MST 2008

On Monday 01 December 2008 17:03:26 Brendan Curran wrote:
> I for one would love a presentation on this topic. Specifically I
> think plenty of people could benefit from this who are entering the
> PHP - OO space from a java or C++ background. Some people out there
> don't even believe PHP has reached OO maturity sufficient for an MVC
> platform. Anyone care to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

(Is there any wonder PHP-fanboy Brendan top-posted and didn't trim?)

To quote our president-elect, "You can put lipstick on a pig... but it's still
a pig."

Any other ideas for a PLUG topic??? PLEASE?!

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Our clothes makes healthy and sexy impression to us. It transforms