PLUG December Meeting Ideas?

Brendan Curran brendan.curran at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 17:03:26 MST 2008

I for one would love a presentation on this topic. Specifically I
think plenty of people could benefit from this who are entering the
PHP - OO space from a java or C++ background. Some people out there
don't even believe PHP has reached OO maturity sufficient for an MVC
platform. Anyone care to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

Regards,
Brendan