Dev and Test Jobs

Matt Bowler matt at mattbowler.com
Thu Aug 28 13:12:00 MDT 2008

Quest Software in Lindon is hiring 9 dev and test positions right now.  (See
links below).

Our products are mostly commercial business applications, but we do offer
some open source tools and the opportunity to work products in use on some
VERY large Linux environments (10,000+ servers and 100,000+ users).  It is a
great place to work with smart people, in particular a very sharp dev team.

I know you like more detail on wages, benefits, etc, but since we have 9
postings I figure interested parties can just ping me directly.  Quest pay
is competitive and the company is solid and established.  I have been here
for 4 years.  Insurance benefits, 401k, etc. are part of the comp package.
Just send resumes or questions to me directly.

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp;jsessionid=F956F99984
348D47FA5D763552DA47D3.NA3_primary_jvm?org=QUEST&cws=1

or

http://tinyurl.com/58bg7v

matt at mattbowler.com