comcast is the devil

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Wed Aug 20 10:56:35 MDT 2008

So I'm not the only one to notice that Comcrap has a crappy network. I used to be with them & then I discovered that DSL would be cheaper. (I was low on money at the time.) After switching over I discovered that my Internet was faster with Qwest then it ever had been with Comcrap, even though Comcrap was supposed to give 3 mb/sec down stream & Qwest was only supposed to give 1.5 mb/sec my speeds are better with Qwest. After talking to my dad & brother who both work for Qwest they believe it is because Comcrap oversells their bandwidth.

If you haven't figured it out I do not spell Comcrap like the actual company name as I really hate them & their policies. The person that started the thread spelled Comcrap the way they want it spelled.