Failing Laptop Power Cable

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Fri Aug 15 22:28:11 MDT 2008

Matt

I've taken apart a few laptops now and the worst part is when I want to
swear at the thing because there's some secret latch or attachment I
can't find that is stubbornly holding things together. Sometimes you can
find disassembly info online but not always.

I've promised myself I won't open up a laptop that is still worth
something though. I don't trust my luck that much.

Brad