Failing Laptop Power Cable

Matt Nelson matt at
Fri Aug 15 22:16:35 MDT 2008

When I was visiting a friend in Boise, their HP Pavilion was doing the same
thing.  I took it apart and soldered the connector back in place.  The worst
part was the time it took to take the laptop apart, but if you have the
patience to do this and remember where all the screws go, give or take one
or two hehe, then the soldering is not bad at all.

Good luck,