More LDAP questions

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Thu Aug 7 12:32:03 MDT 2008

So another LDAP question for the list. How could one set up host
permissions using LDAP? For example, in the environment I am going to be
deploy this in there are a few classes of machines. Some admins for one
class of machine, say the web servers, doesn't need to be able to log in
to another class of machines, like the dns servers. Is there a way I can
set up group permissions so that admins can only log into groups of
machines to which they have permission? Thanks for any suggestions you
might have.

Mike