Somewhat off topic (Batteries)

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Sun Aug 3 21:24:53 MDT 2008

Nice, their prices are among the lowest, and the price for name brand
Panasonic aren't that bad either.  FWIW I got two 3000's that I run so it
brings me to the 16 :)

Ya APC likes to sell you the replacement "packs" which if you are willing to
buy a bit of doublesided tape and take some time to move the connectors over
it can save you a lot of $$ which you have obviously seen.