per window keyboard modifications

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Apr 29 11:06:55 MDT 2008

For a long time now I've used per-window keyboard layouts. At first
using xxkb, then later gnome's built in support for it. Well, now I work
on a mac at my place of employ, and our POS has everything in caps, and
it's convenient to have caps lock on for this program. However it is
rather annoying when you go to another program, and annoying yet again
when you go back and have to turn it back on.
So... what are the chances of a per-appication capslock auto-goodness on
mac osx?

Von Fugal
--
Freedom is Popular