Forwarded Job Listing

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Apr 28 14:35:33 MDT 2008

For the group...

Web/Perl Programmer:

2+ years of Web Development

Advanced knowledge of Perl, ModPerl, MySQL, Linux, and Server Admin.

Hand codes HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript

Knowledge of all major web browsers

Demonstrated ability to write cross browser code

Proficient in CVS, POP3, SMTP, Apache,

Experience building database driven web applications

Strong UI usability skills

Strong analytical and problems solving skills

High level of self motivation, productivity, organization, attention to
detail and efficiency

Ability to work on several simultaneous projects with very short
timetables

Ability to react constructively to changes in requirements and
deliverables

Ability to work well with other team members

Desire to continuously improve the user experience

Attention to detail and testing are a must for this position

To apply email the following to jcook at epromo.com:

- An MS Word version of your resume

- Note in the subject line the position you are applying for: Web
Programmer (Provo)

- Your minimum pay requirements

Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We
will contact you if we are interested. Please no phone calls.