The Grandmother Paradox

Steve Morrey lists at itconsultingplus.com
Thu Apr 24 13:52:01 MDT 2008

Hey thats awesome advice guys.
I found a nic on NewEgg that will do the trick it was only $5.00 and had
free shipping so I think we are good there.
However doubling her RAM would be a wonderful idea and open up a lot of
possibilities for her.
Next time I'm there (this monday)  I'll drop Belarc Advisor on the machine
and see exactly what RAM that thing takes.
Thanks for the help guys!

Sincerely,
Steve