VPS on the cheap

Stephen Ward sjward at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:57:48 MDT 2008

I'm very interested in acquiring a VPS for a new site some friends and
I are building (shameless plug: http://nerdfortress.com/).  I'm also
very interested in spending very little money on it, seeing as how it
is currently gathering very little traffic and it is not designed to
generate any revenue.

I found a company called VPSLink (http://vpslink.com/vps-hosting/).
They've got a plan that appears to fit my needs ($8/mo).  I'm
wondering if anyone on the list has experience with them, or if
there's some other company I should look at.  I'm aware of several in
the $20/mo price range, but I'd like to stay below that for now, if at
all possible.

Thanks,
Stephen