Recommendations for Hosted Exchange Providers.

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Tue Apr 22 12:59:57 MDT 2008

Steve Morrey wrote:
> Wow everyone thanks for the information about this.
> Looks like there are a lot of things to consider.
> So far by my count I see 4 recommendations (eitherway) for Exchange
> providers, none of whom show up in a google search for "Hosted Exchange
> Provider".  Has anyone tried any of these bigger folks?
>
> Sincerely,
> Steve

I just did a google search for "hosted exchange provider" and the third
ad and the fourth link were for Intermedia.net. I used them for a few
months and worked great. They are also listed on Microsoft's "Hosted
Exchange Partner Directory" and they claim that they were the first
Microsoft partner to have exchange 2007 in a hosted environment. I would
consider them one of the big ones. But then, that is my $.02

Mike