Setting up Rails for Virtual Hosting?

Steve Morrey lists at itconsultingplus.com
Tue Apr 22 12:18:52 MDT 2008

Ok so I've finally decided to drink the kewl-aid and use Ruby on Rails as a
framework for some new sites I want to bring online.
It's all installed and running except that according to the directions I
used which are located here...
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/RailsOnCentos
It appears that only one website can use rails.
I get that from the fact that according to the instructions we update the
lighttpd.conf file but it is setup for a single dedicated server instance.
Does anyone know how I might setup my own virtual / shared hosting
environment for Rails?  Is there a better way for this?
Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Steve