Recommendations for Hosted Exchange Providers.

Steve Morrey lists at itconsultingplus.com
Tue Apr 22 11:49:22 MDT 2008

Wow everyone thanks for the information about this.
Looks like there are a lot of things to consider.
So far by my count I see 4 recommendations (eitherway) for Exchange
providers, none of whom show up in a google search for "Hosted Exchange
Provider".  Has anyone tried any of these bigger folks?

Sincerely,
Steve