64 bit Linux, flash, and firefox ETA?

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:35:06 MDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Andrew McNabb <amcnabb at mcnabbs.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 03:20:28PM -0600, Bryan Sant wrote:
>  > and because Adobe has provided a decent Linux version of Flash player,
>
>  Ha!

Sheesh.  I'm detecting that I'm in the minority of persons having an
acceptable experience with Flash.  I don't have anything to complain
about beyond flash ads being annoying.  What is it about Flash on FF +
Linux that is any different than say Flash on IE6 + XP?

I'm running Flash Player 9 32-bit on Ubunty 7.10.  Works great 99.9%
of the time.

-Bryan