64 bit Linux, flash, and firefox ETA?

Justin Findlay justin at jfindlay.us
Mon Apr 21 15:00:14 MDT 2008

On AD 2008 April 21 Monday 01:25:12 PM -0600, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> Is there an open source alternative to Flash?  (OSFlash http://osflash.org/
> is not)

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash

It likes to crash not only your browser, but X too.  I can't believe how
happy I was the first time it drew a little flash advertisement.  It was
in it's own little window manager decorated window, but still.  Last
time I tried it didn't work with strongbad.  I agree with Andrew.  All
flash seems good for is strongbad and youtube, except I don't know why
they couldn't have done youtube just with javascript.

Justin