Sprint vs Verizon vs ???

Jake Pollmann jake.pollmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:50:58 MDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Brad Midgley <bmidgley at xmission.com> wrote:
<SNIP>
>  just a followup... my verizon contract did end and I went with at&t and the
> tilt. It's disappointing to have to use windows mobile to get a phone that
> does what I want, but it's closer to ideal than the last phone was.
>
>  http://chockerblockablog.blogspot.com/2008/03/at-tilt.html
<SNIP>

I have found that the Tilt fits my wants and needs nicely.  Make sure
to check out the XDA Developers wiki and forums for tweaks and
alternate firmware.

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Kaiser
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=376

My only disappointment with the Tilt is the absence of hardware
accelerated graphics.  It's a little more sluggish than it's
predecessor (the AT&T 8525 / HTC Hermes), but the integrated GPS
outweighs that flaw.

HTH,

JP