Sprint vs Verizon vs ???

Jake Pollmann jake.pollmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:50:58 MDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Brad Midgley <bmidgley at xmission.com> wrote:
>  just a followup... my verizon contract did end and I went with at&t and the
> tilt. It's disappointing to have to use windows mobile to get a phone that
> does what I want, but it's closer to ideal than the last phone was.
>  http://chockerblockablog.blogspot.com/2008/03/at-tilt.html

I have found that the Tilt fits my wants and needs nicely.  Make sure
to check out the XDA Developers wiki and forums for tweaks and
alternate firmware.

My only disappointment with the Tilt is the absence of hardware
accelerated graphics.  It's a little more sluggish than it's
predecessor (the AT&T 8525 / HTC Hermes), but the integrated GPS
outweighs that flaw.