(UTOPIA) Tax Alert : Stop 150% tax pledge increase

Scott Jackman scott.jackman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 20:48:33 MDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org> wrote:

> ...I am saying that the time has come to make affordable health care
> available to 100% of legal
> citizens.

I assure you we'll be giving affordable health care (read: free) to 100% of
the illegal ones too.  And that only increases the amount of tax dollars the
legal ones have to pay to compensate.

BTW, while simple humanity is my primary reason for accusing our system,
> economics is also an important motivator. We can and should be getting a
> better return on our investment. If that puts pressure on other
> countries to pay more of their fair share, all the better.

I admire your goal of humanity. However, I really want the other countries
to pay their share too.  Without fixing the immigration issues we'll become
the magnet for affordable and free world health care at the expense of the
citizens.  If we can't get around that, then in the name of Humanity, we,
the tax payers of America, will be funding much more health care than we
use.