(UTOPIA) Tax Alert : Stop 150% tax pledge increase

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Fri Apr 18 13:40:12 MDT 2008

Bryan Sant wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org> wrote:
>
>>  You're high paying Java position has blinded you to the situation. Sure,
>>

> Let me fist sincerly apologize for pursuing a discipline that
> maximizes the earning potential for me and my family.  I agree that
> people who work hard, study, apply themselves and are ultimately
> rewarded by our evil, greed-driven, capitalist system are despicable
> dogs and should have all that they've worked hard for stripped away
> from them (by force if necessary), and distributed to Liberal Arts
> majors and no-ambition professional welfare recipients (but I repeat
> myself) nation wide.

I'm not going to apologize for working hard, studying, and applying
myself(because anyone who knows me knows I did none of those things).
I'm going to apologize for being born to two college educated,upper
middle class parents.  Who lived in a nice neighborhood(with nice
schools), and took an interest in my education.  They also provided me
with computers since I was 5 and access to people who trained me on
those computers since about the same time.  They also made sure I got
the best teachers in the local school system, and encouraged me to go to
college, and even helped out with financing at times(and it was a
contact of theirs that got me the job that I worked most of my college
career).    I also want to apologize because my parents were able to
help and assist me with my homework until high school(when my friends
mom, a college math instructor, continued to help me).

Kyle

ps yes, I'm a bleeding heart liberal, but mostly I give away my time and
money not yours.