More Web Engineers Needed

Dan Sampson plug at eharborinc.com
Thu Apr 17 13:38:11 MDT 2008

Forgive me since this is virtually the same as my last post. However,
I need more of the same awesome engineers that I have found through
PLUG.  My company is looking for more web engineers.  We are growing
and need to fill the spots soon.  We are looking for solid candidates
that can fill some immediate positions. We are building (along with
many other projects) a pay per click management system that works with
all major pay per click systems (Google / Yahoo! / MSN).

Job Requirements
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software
programming applications using PERL / HTML / PHP / CSS / SQL.
Supports and/or install software/web applications.
3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
May report directly to a project lead or manager.
A wide range of creativity and latitude is expected.
Ability to work well and have fun with other geeks.

Company Overview
E-Harbor, Inc. is a market leader in search engine marketing
technology and search engine lead capturing services for multiple
industries, bringing top placement and qualified traffic to its
clients via partnerships with the top 20 search portals, including
Yahoo, Google, MSN, and generating thousands of highly-targeted,
early-market leads for its client base. In business since 1996,
e-Harbor, Inc has serviced over 56,000 clients through its various
subsidiaries.

Compensation And Details
Aggressively competitive compensation.

If you have any questions or if I left off any details, let me know.

If you are anyone you know are interested, please have them contact
me.  The best way is probably through our "special" email addressjobs at eharborinc.com
.

Thanks,

Dan Sampson