(UTOPIA) Tax Alert : Stop 150% tax pledge increase

Greg Hill greg at kathihill.com
Thu Apr 17 09:22:47 MDT 2008

What we're all forgetting here is that our government gave billions to
the telecom industries to build a nationwide fiber network, which they
completely failed to deliver.  We've been paying for it for nearly 2
decades with nothing to show for it.  At least UTOPIA actually
delivered, even though they're behind schedule.  I wish I lived where
UTOPIA existed, and I'd gladly double my property taxes to get it.  DSL
and Cable are a joke.

Greg