Fwd: Can you recommend someone for this job?
jesse at thestays.org
Wed Apr 16 12:03:58 MDT 2008
It's rare jobs like this come across my plate - thought I'd share with the
group in case anyone thinks they're qualified:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sheridan Hall <sheridan at apple.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:42 AM
Subject: Can you recommend someone for this job?
To: Jesse Stay <jesse at thestays.org>
If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and
forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position,
or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.
Thanks for your help!
Company: Apple, Inc
Job Title: Director, Enterprise SAP Management
Description: Apple IS&T is looking for a senior leader of our SAP team who
will manage an experienced, large, global team and an SAP environment
critical to the success of Apple's business. This role requires the ability
to manage technical and project management resources that have an
understanding of the business use of tools/solutions being deployed.
Demonstrated effective large project management skills and proven ability to
drive effective solutions for Apple's business are also necessary due to the
size, scope and scale of work executed within this space. This person needs
to be a strong leader, able to partner and collaborate with both business
and technical teams in a high visibility position.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ability to not only lead and work with complex, global, cross functional
organization successfully but to do so balancing risk with need to execute
at a fast pace with effective, measurable results
• Must be an effective leader with excellent communication, facilitation &
• Ability to build and maintain relationships within IS&T and with relevant
senior business partners
• Must have experience in how to leverage employees and contractors to
fullest effect including responsibility for effective and responsive 24x7
SAP support organization
• Excellent working knowledge of market and industry trends, SAP products,
and emerging technologies along with ability to think strategically about
innovative solutions and their fit within the existing landscape
• Consistent, proven success managing large teams and projects within
cross-functional and heavily matrix-managed environments
• Outstanding skills & experience developing, implementing and refining
processes across a large organization
• Proven record of recruiting, hiring, mentoring and retaining high
performance people and teams
• Proven ability to successfully manage project risks, recommend solutions
and manage to deadlines with cost/resource constraints in an ever-changing
• Minimum 10 years senior management experience
• Bachelors or higher degree in computer science or related discipline
• SAP specific experience/knowledge required (7+ years)
• MBA or equivalent experience a significant plus as is true international
experience *LinkedIn Jobs* • Forward this
• Reply to Sheridan
This email was sent to you by Sheridan Hall (sheridan at apple.com) through
LinkedIn because Sheridan Hall thought you might be interested in this job
opening or know people who would be interested in applying.
If you wish to change how you receive future job notifications, please click
If you have any questions, please contact customer_service at linkedin.com.
(c) 2008, LinkedIn Corporation
The Social Media Guru
Founder: Stay N' Alive Productions, LLC
Author: O'Reilly's FBML Essentials
Co-Author: I'm on Facebook -- Now What???
Phone: (801) 853-8339
More information about the PLUG