(UTOPIA) Tax Alert : Stop 150% tax pledge increase

Grant Robinson santiago at mr-r.net
Tue Apr 15 11:51:32 MDT 2008

On Apr 15, 2008, at 11:25 AM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> For anyone that does not get these messages, I thought it would be
> interesting to get the opinions of the group.  I am still waiting
> after several years for UTOPIA to pull into my neighborhood.  My
> opinion is, pull the plug and sell the existing service off to a
> private company.  I will not support a raise in tax for UTOPIA.

My experience with UTOPIA has been nothing but positive.  XMission is
the provider I have used, and they have been great.  I have other
friends and co-workers who are on it, and they all love it.  If you
want a SYMMETRIC connection and want it in the > 2 Mbps range, they
are the ONLY game in town.  I would be very sad indeed if they pulled
the plug.  I am always wary of these types of emails.  I read through
it, and it was interesting to see an email that read like propaganda
accusing UTOPIA of having propagandists. :)  I think the truth of the
matter is somewhere in between.

Grant