Please rate my scripts.

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Mon Apr 14 09:35:09 MDT 2008

One oddity I see in the ruby script is your assumption that the script
will be executed in a certain place:

DIR  = Pathname.new( __FILE__ ).dirname.dirname.realpath
DICT = DIR + 'doc/aspell.en.pws'

How do you know that the doc/aspell.en.pws stuff will be two
directories above the script being executed?