Job Posting - Move Networks

Lee Higginson leeard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:44:35 MDT 2008

Hello,

I recently started working for a very cool company www.movenetworks.com and
we are looking for another QA guy to be on my team.  Here's a bit of info.

Skills required:
Some serious SQL skills
Python
javascript
flash/flex helpful

Move Networks is growing like crazy and handles the streaming video player
for some big names like ABC, ESPN, etc.  Even if you're not interested you
should check out their player on their website.  Only on mac and winders
now, but hopefully a linux version will be coming down the pipe.  :)
Another bonus is that on my first day I received my new macbook pro and an
additional 24 inch monitor.  If you're interested, please email me off list.

Lee Higginson
leeard at gmail.com