Needs New Home ASAP

Erich Pletsch erich at
Sat Apr 12 16:32:39 MDT 2008

We have a home for your server.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at [mailto:plug-bounces at] On Behalf Of
Clint Savage
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 4:26 PM
To: plug at; Provo Linux Users Group Mailing List
Subject: Re: Needs New Home ASAP

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at>

> United Online has been hosting for quite a while. We
> their
>  support to our group. However, now we need to find a home for the
> I've not physically seen it, maybe Jason can post a pic. It has been
> described
> as a 2u box.
> We need someone to step forward and offer hosting for this box, as
well as
> very occasional ligh-duty help keeping it going (occasional reboot,
> We
> need to find a home by the end of the month. If a home hasn't been
> then
> will be going away for a while until we can find a suitable
> location.
> It would be prefered if we could host this in a datacenter-like
> not
> in a home or someone's closet. However, we will take what we can get.
> Please contact me off-list if you can provide some help here.
> -Ryan
> Ryan,

I bet if you asked nicely, would be willing to host it.
is a great guy and is hosting one of UTOS' servers right now.
Our machine is a full tower as well.  Quite nice of them if you ask me.

Let me know if you want, and I'll contact Erich and see if anything can
worked out.

PLUG:, #utah on
Don't fear the penguin.