Putting Google's App engine to good use -- write plug.org with it!

Jonathan Ellis jonathan at utahpython.org
Wed Apr 9 17:21:35 MDT 2008

On 4/9/08, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe we could have a combined PLUG/ Python users meeting and while
>  talking about and demoing development with Google's App Engine, build
>  plug.org with it and host it at google!  The mailing list can be handled
>  by groups.  Seems ideal. :)

The Utah Python meeting tomorrow will be on GAE, and it will be
tutorial format -- Seth will present an introduction for about an
hour, and then it will be free hack time and he will go around the
room helping people who are stuck for another hour or so.  So if you
want to get a group together to hack on Plug, go for it!

(Incidently, Mercurial's "hg serve" makes it super easy to use it
during a sprint like that.  Just a thought.)

-Jonathan