Google App Engine at the Utah Python User's Group on Thursday

Jason Hall jayce at
Tue Apr 8 19:53:10 MDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at> wrote:

> Clint Savage wrote:
> > I will be there with recording device in hand, and streaming it at
> > as well!  Remember that PLUG is also on Wednesday!
> Awesome.  Thanks Clint.  I will be listening in.
> I find Google's choice of language for this system very intriguing!

Actually I dont'.  They already use it as their main platform, and they have
most of the best of the python community.  Much of what they have here is
based on some of their own tools, and usage.  So I would say it was a
natural choice for the initial language. :)