PLUG.org Needs New Home ASAP

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Tue Apr 8 15:57:21 MDT 2008

United Online has been hosting plug.org for quite a while. We appreciate their
 support to our group. However, now we need to find a home for the server.
I've not physically seen it, maybe Jason can post a pic. It has been described
as a 2u box.

We need someone to step forward and offer hosting for this box, as well as
very occasional ligh-duty help keeping it going (occasional reboot, etc). We
need to find a home by the end of the month. If a home hasn't been found then
plug.org will be going away for a while until we can find a suitable location.

It would be prefered if we could host this in a datacenter-like location, not
in a home or someone's closet. However, we will take what we can get.

Please contact me off-list if you can provide some help here.

-Ryan