Two NetGear WG602v3 Wireless Access Points for sale

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Mon Apr 7 20:32:19 MDT 2008

The subject pretty much says it all.  I was using them for a multi-
house network.  I had one in my attic and the other in a window across
the street acting as a bridge/repeater.  I got tired of being an ISP
and suggested my neighbors sign up for broadband, which they did.  I
now have these two extra WAPs and no need for them.  If anyone is
interested, make an offer.  They both have slightly upgraded antennas.

NetGear WG602v3
http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/WG602v3.asp
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122013

Regards,