Recommendations for Hosted Exchange Providers.

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Apr 4 17:20:09 MDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 12:31 -0700, Steve Morrey wrote:
> I have a client who is outgrowing their in house exchange server (this
> server is hosting EVERYTHING including his website so we're moving him away)
> and he will need a good reliable hosted exchange provider.
> Since Exchange (or anything MS for that matter) isn't my strongest point, I
> was hoping that someone on the list might be able to make some good
> recommendations that I can present to my client.

DirectPointe does this kinda thing all the time.  Tell 'em I sent you so
I get a slice of the action ;)

DirectPointe provides it to customers for whom Exchange is like crack.
Once you can get Exchange out of the server closet, it paves the way for
Linux print, file, networking etc.

BTW, Google Apps and calendar is received just as well, or better,
depending on the customer's usage.  Usually it comes down to the phone
they use and what software it provides.

Gabe