Recommendations for Hosted Exchange Providers.

Steve Morrey lists at itconsultingplus.com
Fri Apr 4 13:31:22 MDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I have a client who is outgrowing their in house exchange server (this
server is hosting EVERYTHING including his website so we're moving him away)
and he will need a good reliable hosted exchange provider.
Since Exchange (or anything MS for that matter) isn't my strongest point, I
was hoping that someone on the list might be able to make some good
recommendations that I can present to my client.

The needs are pretty basic.
4 mailboxes, with Active Sync for contacts, customizable spam filter and of
course backups and AV.

Any suggestions folks?

Sincerely,
Steve