MythTV for iPhone

Chris Carey chris.carey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:34:08 MDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Corey Edwards <tensai at zmonkey.org> wrote:

>  Check out archive.org. They've got tons of public domain video. It ain't
>  TV, but I bet it would work. I don't think you'll find any TV that is
>  public domain. You can thank the Berne convention for that.

Awesome, I found the old Computer Chronicles show on archive.org.
I remember watching this show in the early 80s when my friends were
watching cartoons.
I added one show to the Demo, and it looks good. Old, but good.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The suggestion for playing commercials is also a good one. Thanks.