WiFi routers again :(

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Sat Sep 29 15:30:24 MDT 2007

For wireless, I really like Edimax.  I've got 3 of these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=edimax&x=0&y=0

Their firmware lets you do things that I've never been able to do with
linksys (but you could probably do with openWRT).  I have 3 wired
networks bridged with edimax access points.  I'm saving up to upgrade to
these as soon as the price comes down just a bit more:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315076

One of these days I want to try out openWRT, but until I can find a
hardware/software combo that will also support voip, I have a wired
router and wireless access points.

FWIW,
Barry Roberts