Is anyone using Skype for their phone service?

Bradley Dorner bddorner at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 09:37:06 MDT 2007

I am looking at Skye as a possible replacement for most of my phone line at home and for a small business.
I was wondering if anyone else has done this or what experiences people have had with Skype?
I noticed that there are packages like skype pro and skype in that might provide the basics of what
I am looking for, people can call me from any phone and I can call any phone in the US.

Anyway, what information can you give me?

Thanks in advance,
Brad