Licensing Free Software

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:28:42 MDT 2007

Perfect!  I love how the following phrase is in that first article:

"It should be noted that this patch was not accepted into any repository
anywhere and never became part of any exported Linux kernel tree.
Nonetheless the BSD community exploded in a very public way."

HEH.
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
www.aarontoponce.org   X   www.asciiribbon.org
                      / \