Advantages of Fiber

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Thu Sep 27 16:53:58 MDT 2007

Nicholas Leippe wrote:

> Compare to Comcast (when I was in California, so maybe it's not fair):
> Me: "I'm having connection troubles"
> Comcast, after waiting on hold for 30 minutes: "reboot your modem, sir"
> Comcast, after reboot does nothing: "I'm sorry sir, I can't help you. Let me
> schedule for a tech to come out sometime this week..."

MY Comcast stories are worse(or better depending on how you want to look
at it).  Thanks for the information.  Next time I talk to the senator I
will be better prepared.

Kyle

--
no amount of fear can stop the rise of free media, or free software (they are the same, after all)

Jonathan Swartz
CEO Sun Microsystems