Best Computer Science School in Utah

Paul Seamons paul at seamons.com
Wed Sep 26 14:30:18 MDT 2007

> your personal success at MacGuyvering things is probably due to
> Computer Science stuff you picked up at school and through self-study.

I picked it up mostly from coming across inadequate tools.  Someday I'll get
that CS degree - but there aren't many independent study classes (I've
looked).  Most of the CS I've needed has been for more personal projects
rather than for my paying job.  Not everybody is as fortunate in this regard.
I've had plenty of "Duh" moments when I discover that another thing I've been
doing for years is actually a design pattern.

Paul