Best Computer Science School in Utah

Brandon Stout bms at mscis.org
Tue Sep 25 12:57:19 MDT 2007

Kyle Waters wrote:
> Adam Fisher wrote:
>> It is my understanding that UVSC, BYU, and UofU are the only ABIT
>> accredited schools
> You shouldn't listen to people at your school about that.  They'll
> always lie to their advantage.  USU is also accredited.  SUU and Weber
> are not accredited in computer science. As I mentioned on the other
> list most employers don't care where you got your degree.  And has
> been mentioned here what you get out of it depends on what you put
> into it.  So I'd look more at where you would enjoy being.
>
> http://abet.org/schoolstate.asp
>
> Kyle

I'm not sure I understand where the lie is.  Nothing you said indicates
that BYU, UVSC, or UofU are not accredited?  As one who experienced BYU,
I especially disagree:  BYU would not lie to its advantage.  In fact,
I'd say at BYU they say every lie is a disadvantage...

Brandon Stout
http://mscis.org