Best Computer Science School in Utah

Adam Fisher afisher at circlepix.com
Tue Sep 25 09:05:32 MDT 2007

John Anderson wrote:
> Whats the best (in your humble opinion) computer science school in Utah?
It is my understanding that UVSC, BYU, and UofU are the only ABIT
accredited schools in Utah.  Having recently graduated from UVSC in
Information Systems, I can say things are geared toward application than
theory.  If  you want theory then  I would recommend BYU.   I have had
lots of friends and coworkers graduate from there.  The downside of my
experience at UVSC is the unevenness of the teaching but then there are
always the good teachers and the bad teachers.

This site helped me decide who to take my classes from.
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/index.jsp

-Adam