proper disposal of a monitor

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Sep 24 12:55:28 MDT 2007

Take it to the shooting range and stick an Action Target on it and shoot
it?

Seriously though (not that I wouldn't take it out and shoot it, but I
have no idea if that counts as environmentally friendly), does it work?
If it still works maybe you can sell it for $5 to MAS computers or give
it to DI, and let someone else worry about the final resting place.