proper disposal of a monitor

Hans Fugal hans at
Mon Sep 24 12:55:28 MDT 2007

Take it to the shooting range and stick an Action Target on it and shoot

Seriously though (not that I wouldn't take it out and shoot it, but I
have no idea if that counts as environmentally friendly), does it work?
If it still works maybe you can sell it for $5 to MAS computers or give
it to DI, and let someone else worry about the final resting place.

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 at 12:48 -0600, Merrill Oveson wrote:
> I've got an old monitor and I'm tempted to toss it into my trash can.
> But being a conscientious person, I know this is not environmentally sound.
> (Or is this ok?)
> So how do I properly dispose of it?  Where should I take it?
> Are there fees?
> Thanks
> Merrill Oveson
> /*