Ubuntu, KDE and wireless weirdness?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 18:10:42 MDT 2007

So I've now gone through and found that the problem is really wireless related.
The problem does not replicate when I plug directly into the LAN and
let it bring eth0 up.
But here is something really strange.
After plugging it into the network, performing a reboot, and
unplugging (from the network) and rebooting it again.
Everything is now back to normal.
I'm going nuts trying to figure out what caused this, I changed nothing.
But at least the problem is resolved.

I'm going to drop into runlevel 1 and do an fsck just to be on the safe side.