CMS recommendations?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:49:17 MDT 2007

Ok it looks like Drupal is the natural choice for this.

As to the other questions.

The site should hopefully become a full fledged online community.
At the present time I'm only looking at a single site.

This is not already a business, at the moment there are no plans for a
business other than maybe a subscription based content delivery
mechanism and of course any ad revenues that may be generated by
ad-words or whatever.  But we'll have to see how this goes.

Sincerely,
Steve