mail stuck in sendmail's queue

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:22:40 MDT 2007

Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> Do you want to just remove them?  Or have them delivered?
>
> If you want to remove them you should be able to find them in the /
> var/spool/mqueue (on FreeBSD probably something similar under Linux)
> directory.

I want them delivered.  As it stands now the message was successfully
delivered to everyone on  the list up to the point of the bad address.
Now I've fixed the bad address and want it ti just send the rest of the
messages.  I can see them in /var/spool/mqueue, but I have no idea how
to force sendmail to give them another shot.

Michael